When you are ready to up-level your indie-author career, the Mojo All-Access pass gives you access to:
- the entire Author's Mojo Academy course library to learn what you need, when you need, at your own pace, 24/7 (includes new courses added during your membership period!)
- the LIVE weekly office hours where you can get answers to your specific questions
- the live weekly accountability group
- our writing sprints room access to write with your fellow Mojo'ers, available 24/7
- scheduled book clubs and study groups to improve our craft together
- member discounts to one-to-one coaching sessions and business advisor (V.A.) services
And as an incredible bonus...
Mojo All-Access members get a 35% discount on all Author's Mojo author tech-for-authors services!
Courses and Weekly Office Hours recordings valued at over $1600 alone. Add in having an amazing tribe of like-minded indie-authors at your back, built in accountability, printables, workshops and more with a good dose of fun thrown in... and it's a steal of a deal.
Scroll down to get started now
Author's Mojo & Author's Mojo Academy was founded by Stacy Sowers, a native West Virginian and tech-geek.
After a long career spanning over twenty years in technology with companies across the United States, from Fortune 500’s to small local non-profits – the majority of that spent in website development and design – Stacy pursued her lifelong dream of publishing.
But she found a great need in the indie-author community…
One she was uniquely qualified to help with.
Now, Stacy spends her time writing under several pen-names as well as helping many in the indie-author community with bringing their books to the world.